windows x64 missing cd/dvd device driver

ateam201

hello

my specs are

abit an78gs

4 gigs ocz 1066 ram

160 gig maxtor sata hd

7750 kuma processor

and my problem is every time i try to install windows 7 or vista it wont work .. it gets stuck at the driver page load driver and comes up with this

i put in my motherboard driver cd and that doesn't work so i go on nvidias page get the new nforce drivers 15.37 and extract it to usb and point to the sata drivers that doesn't work

my dvd drive is master on the ide cable and i have one hard drive thats in slot one vista 64 bit edition doesnt work either i thought it would be windows 7 only but xp 64 bit works but no vista or 7 ..any suggestions?

hello

my specs are

abit an78gs

4 gigs ocz 1066 ram

160 gig maxtor sata hd

7750 kuma processor

and my problem is every time i try to install windows 7 or vista it wont work .. it gets stuck at the driver page load driver and comes up with this

i put in my motherboard driver cd and that doesn't work so i go on nvidias page get the new nforce drivers 15.37 and extract it to usb and point to the sata drivers that doesn't work

my dvd drive is master on the ide cable and i have one hard drive thats in slot one vista 64 bit edition doesnt work either i thought it would be windows 7 only but xp 64 bit works but no vista or 7 ..any suggestions?

Most of the time the ISO is either corrupted or incomplete, i would suggest comparing your build number's hashes to the ones that are known on that build also compare the iso size.

If they dont match, re-download is the only option