Forum requiring often login.

johnhc

I'm having to log in again/auth error when I click in a subscription email. You need to give it some time from your last browsing session to see it. I also get a session ID in my address bar when I get here after clicking the link....site not seeing my cookie.

Tried clearing cookies but still happens.

I'm still getting the authorization mismatch error when using the "Fast Reply" box every so often. :(

It happens with fast reply, reply and new topic. Haven't seen it with full or quick edit yet.

When completing an edit with "Quick Edit," the form just freezes up and doesn't complete the edit at all. I have to copy everything and use the "Full Edit" to, well, edit my posts. :P

I'm still getting the authorization mismatch error when using the "Fast Reply" box every so often. :(

It happens with fast reply, reply and new topic. Haven't seen it with full or quick edit yet.

When completing an edit with "Quick Edit," the form just freezes up and doesn't complete the edit at all. I have to copy everything and use the "Full Edit" to, well, edit my posts. :P

That's not happening for me at all. I haven't tested the timeout option with edit, I can do that now.