Help with my unattended XP.

Hi again,

I am having some problems with my unattended XP setup, one of them when it is still installing programs from my batch file:

Batch File:

rem Welcome to Windows XP Mini Edition for ASUSPDXP Setup
rem This process may take a while to complete

TITLE Windows XP Mini Edition for ASUSPDXP Programs Setup

rem Preinstallation
for /f "tokens=3" %%i IN ('reg query HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup /v "SourcePath" ^| findstr "REG_SZ"') do set

SOURCE=%%i
"%systemroot%\XPMINI\vmcleaner.exe" /w

rem Stage 1 - Drivers
"%Source%JW\STAGE1\AIBooster\setup.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE1\Probe\setup.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE1\Update\setup.exe"
"%systemroot%\XPMINI\vmcleaner.exe"

rem Stage 2 - Programs
"%Source%JW\STAGE2\diskeepr\idiskeepr.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE2\iprimopdf.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE2\i7z.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE2\ianydvd.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE2\ifirefox.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE2\iisobuster.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE2\iitunes.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE2\imsn.exe"
"%systemroot%\XPMINI\TaskKillS.exe" msnmsgr.exe
"%Source%JW\STAGE2\inetworx.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE2\ipg2.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE2\iutorrent.exe"

rem Stage 3 - Addons, Plug-ins
"%Source%JW\STAGE3\acrobat\iacrobat.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE3\iair.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE3\iflash_fx.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE3\iflash_ie.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE3\ijava.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE3\klite.exe" /verysilent /norestart /LoadInf="klcpf.ini"
"%Source%JW\STAGE3\imsnplus.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE3\ishockwve.exe"

rem Stage 4 - Security Programs
"%Source%JW\STAGE4\iccleaner.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE4\iess.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE4\imbam.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE4\ispybot.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE4\ispywareb.exe"

rem Insert Windows XP Mini Edition Disc 2 to continue installing...
"%systemroot%\XPMINI\cdswitch.exe" "WINXP_2" /g:WINXP_1 /d /b /lh /p:"%systemroot%\XPMINI\cdswitchback.bmp"

rem Stage 5 - Large Programs
"%Source%JW\STAGE5\office\setup.exe"

rem Stage 6 - Office 2007 and Firefox Addons, Plug-ins
"%Source%JW\STAGE6\imath.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\adblock_plus-1.0.2-fx+sm+tb.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\bugmenot-2.1-fx.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\download_statusbar-0.9.6.5-fx.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\downloadhelper-4.5-fx.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\flagfox-3.3.14-fx+sm.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\flash_video_resources_downloader-1.0.2-fx.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\flashblock-1.5.11.2-fx.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\googlepreview-3.22-fx.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\imagetweak-0.18.1-fx.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\pdf_download-2.2.0.2-fx.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\screengrab-0.96.1-fx.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\speed_dial-0.9.1-fx.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\tab_scope-0.2.2.11-fx.xpi"
"C:\Program Files\Internet\Firefox\firefox.exe" -install-global-extension "%Source%JW\STAGE6\wot-20090414-fx.xpi"

rem Stage 7 - First Run
"%Source%JW\STAGE7\oanydvd.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE7\oisobuster.exe"
"%Source%JW\STAGE7\oitunes.exe"

rem Post-installation
"%systemroot%\XPMINI\cleanup.exe"

rem Restart Computer
Start ShutDown /R /F /T 60

EXIT

Most of the programs refer to AutoIT scripts (keeps my Program Files folder tidy as I can set where it installs etc...) and the this batch file is launched from nLite's Unattended section.

First of all, about when the computer is installing Microsoft Office 2007, it starts to load the taskbar, desktop and the startup programs. This unfortunately, disrupts my other AutoIT scripts as all these programs are demanding the user's interaction.

Secondly, I would like to increase the screen resolution. I have already set the screen resolution to 1024x768 on nLite but it doesn't change it to that resoultion (stuck on 640x480) (the display can change to 1024x768 without drivers)

1.) Maybe you add "start/wait" like this:

start/wait "%Source%JW\STAGE5\office\setup.exe"

2.) You`ll need to integrate the driver for your hardware.

1.) Maybe you add "start/wait" like this:

start/wait "%Source%JW\STAGE5\office\setup.exe"

To prevent the setup path being incorrectly seen as "Title", I'd suggest this instead

start "" /wait "%Source%JW\STAGE5\office\setup.exe"

You can obviously place your own Title between the first set of double-quotes too!