Cookie Problem or Something Else?

DreamSkape

Hi All,

PART A

I am facing this problem for the past many weeks. While I can access other websites without the login page, I have to enter login information for Google everytime I want to use any application of Google. I have checked all the settings in the Internet Explorer and have removed the checkbox against the Delete Cookies under Delete Browsing History. Other applications work fine. I use CCleaner and have added exceptions to it, including Google.

Anyways, that is too far. I have to log in almost every hour even if I dont do any cleaning. I am not able to figure out why is this happening and whether it is happening with me only or others are also facing the same problem.

PART B

The second problem is that I face very slow post-boot for almost 10-15 minutes after each cleaning with the CCleaner. Like when I restart my computer after cleaning, each application takes too long to load (especially IE8) and sometimes I have to use task manager to end the process and again restart it after a while. Then, after few more minutes, things run smoothly.

PART C

On another note, I have some auto defrag and auto backup processes that give me access to desktop otherwise, until I clean. I thought they can be the problem and moved them to delayed programs list using Winpatrol but they come back to the startup. Can anyone tell how to make registry changes so that I can delay some startup programs. And can RAM OPTIMIZERS help with this?

The most troublesome are PART A and PART B. Please suggest.

Thanks

--

Best Regards,

DreamSkape

Signed: Friday, July 03, 2009, 12:59:31 AM IST