Automatic cd key entry script?

Genetic

Hi,

In order to silently install some corporate applications, I'm looking for a script that will automaticaly enter the product key.

I'm installing freeware appilcations as follows:

start /wait %systemdrive%\Installatiebestanden\dotnetfx3setup.exe /silent /noreboot

But how can I install not-freeware applications, giving the cd-key?

This Guide is to Learn about Addon-Integrating & Serial Key Script of Unattended Installs

If You make the page as Hide defaults on the unattended setup

it does'nt ask serial key at the time of your installation

You can directly download the addon for.netfx 3.5

or

yoc can create manually addon of netfx 3.5

Download the Virtualtek addon integrator of nLite

Make a cab of netfx 3.5

Choose the Silent mode as based for u'r installation

integate through nLite

start the process

This ideas make better for u

Edited by pm*

@pm*, that's not what he is asking.

But how can I install not-freeware applications, giving the cd-key?

Depends on the application. For instance, Nero setup lets you pass it the product key at the command line. You can always create an AutoIt script that runs on first login or if the serial is stored in the registry, automate a reg file entry via runonceex.

Give us the names of the applications and if someone knows the application, they may give you an answer.

Depends on the application. For instance, Nero setup lets you pass it the product key at the command line. You can always create an AutoIt script that runs on first login or if the serial is stored in the registry, automate a reg file entry via runonceex.

Indeed. Also, many applications come as MSI's. MSI's can be editted with a tool like Orca, so you can fill out the serial in the MSI file itself. For other programs you can always make an export of the registry key(s) that contain the serial and registration info; this way you can simply import it with "regedit /s serial.reg". The only programs that really are a pain to pre-register are apps that use uniquely generated serials based on your specific hardware-ID's (like Sound Forge and Acid).