Antec Open Air Skeleton

Tripredacus

It looks pretty cool, but the reviews I have seen aren't very cool. Seems that it is actually a pain to work with although you think it wouldn't. I'm not so sure I could use it my Five year old like to get into everything.

Yeah! I recommended one of these neat computer work stations for my tech center, but they didn't have it in their budget, but they could afford 6 Cisco 1840 routers.

I hard to believe that any tech would pay $140 for something like this, I test systems all the time and I just use an old mounting plate for the motherboard then just set the rest of the components next to it. Makes it far easier to swap out parts quickly.

also,m save some money, just screw your components to a piece of MDF board... :P
That for sure :).

I've been thinking of building computers into the furniture but if you do you need some distance busings so air can flow behind the motherboard. Also, not painted MDF will slow down the airspeed as the surface is a bit rough compared to a painted surface.

Looks to be good, but I would never use it as a home desktop. DUST! Plus components can become damaged really easily as they are not enclosed. Oh and it does not support a whole lot of drives either. Good thing is the eight expansion slots which is great for three dual-slot video cards and would suit testers and reviewers as they never use multiple drives or need heaps of case fans.

I hard to believe that any tech would pay $140 for something like this, I test systems all the time and I just use an old mounting plate for the motherboard then just set the rest of the components next to it. Makes it far easier to swap out parts quickly.

I usually just use a motherboard box as my "station!" :lol: