Windows Explorer

hi all, somes times with the Windows Explorer when i log on it's very slow to show the taskbar of the Windows Explorer, and somes times when i log on the Windows Explorer crash, and after 5 seconds, it resume, and the taskbar disappear (the process explorer.exe is killed) and i must to restart it... I know, it's not a virus, i'm running Windows Server 2003 on Virtual PC, i got an evaluation copy from microsoft (yes because Windows Server 2003 for me is so long to install and then i download them on microsoft and i activated my copy of my original CD), then i know ivent a virus, is there a bug?

shdocvw.dll is the shell document viewer, so it sounds like you have a shell extension or add-on that is causing problems. Might want to consider using sysinternal's autoruns and nirsoft's shellexview to disable all non-Microsoft shell extensions and add-ons to see if that fixes things (then re-enable in groups until the problem returns, of course, and go from there on narrowing down which is the culprit).