nLite dosent do that i want! [ bug ]

EvveLover

i try do to my own release of eXPerience Tiny,MicroXP..

but when i costomize it it always skip the tweaks or start frome cd : i want it to press a key by my self to start frome cd but it to it automatic, but in nLite i have it inaktived and no diferent when i have it on.. it starts auto yet still..

same with keybord langue its not delelate all of them :/ but its have same bug with older versions of nlite..

sorry for the bad english :/

i realy want this fixed

You're starting from a clean, unaltered source for each run of nLite, yes?

Please attach a Last_Session.ini that demonstrates this problem.

start frome cd : i want it to press a key by my self to start frome cd but it to it automatic, but in nLite i have it inaktived and no diferent when i have it on.. it starts auto yet still..

I think one thing he is saying that the "Press any key to boot from CD..." option is broken. No matter if he turns it on or off it always boots from CD without pressing a key.

start frome cd : i want it to press a key by my self to start frome cd but it to it automatic, but in nLite i have it inaktived and no diferent when i have it on.. it starts auto yet still..

I think one thing he is saying that the "Press any key to boot from CD..." option is broken. No matter if he turns it on or off it always boots from CD without pressing a key.

That is my understanding as well.

The second problem he has is that he cannot remove all keyboard languages with nLite.

It would be nice to hear from the OP, but the nLite Option "Hit any key..." does not work for XP x64. It should not be used in any case because you end up in a boot from CD forever loop during Setup - many threads about this. If we knew, for example, what language the OP's source is in, we could tell, perhaps, why some are not being removed. Windows will not allow certain languages to be removed according to the source language. The OP may really want this fixed, but if it is an nLite bug, which I seriously doubt, nuhi (nLite Owner/Author) has not graced us with his presence in some time and the chances for any changes are indeed slim. Enjoy, John.

Yes exactly it always boot, and i have try it on 32-bits OS.. this happen when i have changes the windows xp cd settings with nLite and try it.. but not on other windows cd i have make ,just on eXPerience's TinyXP,MicroXP

and allso i have make a TinyXp x64 and no problem just on eXPerience's TinyXP,MicroXP What i can see :/

Edited by EvveLover

EvveLover, as requested before, please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Please report when you have a solution, so others can benefit. Enjoy, John.

ahh, I see now. He's trying to nLite eXPerience's releases.

Sorry, the rules here state we can't discuss those types of things. :angel

EvveLover, I am not familiar with eXPerience Tiny,MicroXP.. and don't know if -X- is correct that it should not be commented on here. I hope a moderator will look at this and give us a opinion. In the meantime, please tell me what it is and where you got it. Is it a legal version of Windows? Did you purchase it and have a valid and legal key? Thanks, John.

Edited by johnhc

i talk to him

and he say that : You'd have to start with the MS ISO of the original Windows I guess.

Then don't run nLite on it twice, do it all in the one strip.

thats sad becouse i never gonna do a good job like him did..

so thx for the help..

It's very possible that he is using pirated version. There is also probability that he found somewhere presets for this version and he's using it. But, I think that 90% he's using pirated version.

Cheers ;)