To Upgrade or Not to Upgrade...

c0nt3nd3r

The beep code indicates the Video card.

Thanks puntoMX for eliminating my worries of more troubles.

I've been looking at video cards, but so undecided as what to go with as far as a combination of a case, psu and video card. The main complication for me is deciding which video card and then of course a decent/good psu to handle my system coupled with whatever video card without issue.

I don't have a set number as far as a budget other than to say I am on a budget/limited funds.

I've been looking at psu's, and modular is a more expensive route it seems, but also offers better cooling with less restriction caused by so many cables dangling over other components.

As stated in previous posts I'm also wondering if I should wait on the dx11 cards built on the same 40nm process as the 4770 due to the fact the 4770 is a great bang for the buck and runs much cooler.

Most posts as far as a graphics upgrade has pointed me towards a 4890 to take advantage of my cpu.

With all that said any recommendations on what my triple (case, psu, graphics) purchase should be?

Ow wait, I got some topics mixed up here. What PSU are you using now?

By the way, your signature is too big ;) (should be 35pix smaller in hight).

I'm not sure what PSU brand or size is currently in my pc and from my signature I do not see where it says anything about my psu.