Syster User Account

assasing123

No is not commands but rather full access to any resource, process, file, also to DELETE and remove any trace of any other kind of system user leaving the system on an usable state ALIKE that of old fat based windows where the user had 100% control, i know is a safety suicide, but i m not looking for safety but more alike trying to strip windows XP slowly, i have already removed or modified some services, deleted LOTS of files, redirected system reg keys adn files attempting to make something alike a dedicated operative system (like that of the old Xbox and even simpler if possible) that only purpose is to run apllications while wasting the less possible resources Memory and procesor wise.

No is not commands but rather full access to any resource, process, file, also to DELETE and remove any trace of any other kind of system user leaving the system on an usable state ALIKE that of old fat based windows where the user had 100% control, i know is a safety suicide, but i m not looking for safety but more alike trying to strip windows XP slowly, i have already removed or modified some services, deleted LOTS of files, redirected system reg keys adn files attempting to make something alike a dedicated operative system (like that of the old Xbox and even simpler if possible) that only purpose is to run apllications while wasting the less possible resources Memory and procesor wise.

We are then back to the only available solution AFAIK, which is minlogon.

Why don''t you simply try it, and see if it is actually what you need/want? :unsure:

If it is, the thing that you are looking for is easily described:

a replacement for winlogon similar in functions to minlogon

if it is not, you have also an easy negative description:

something completely unlike minlogon

jaclaz

This is from a castlecops forum post (castlecops is now defunct):

To get to the system account do this :

Log on as any account that has admin rights .

Go to start , run and type cmd and press enter .

At the prompt type "at XX:XX /interactive cmd.exe" without the quotes and XX:XX representing the time in 24 hour notation and 2 minutes into the future .

Type exit and press enter .

At the time specified a new cmd box will appear .

Anything executed from that box will have system privileges . All files for all accounts should be accessible now .

****DO NO SURF , OPEN EMAIL , INSTALL ANY APPLICATIONS OR UPDATES FROM THE SYSTEM DESKTOP . DOING SO CAN CREATE FILES THAT CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED FROM THE SYSTEM ACCOUNT . MALWARE INSTALLED HERE WILL BECOME IMMUNE TO ANYTHING BUT SYSTEM ACCOUNT SCANNING .****

These are the instructions for logging into the system desktop . This is different than the above directions because you will have all normal windows GUI functions and direct access to every file on the system .

Log on as any account that has admin rights .

Press ctrl + alt + delete .

Click the processes tab .

Right click explorer and select end process . (your desktop will disappear , don't worry)

Click File , New Task (Run...) , type cmd and press enter .

Close the task manager .

At the prompt type "at XX:XX /interactive cmd.exe" without the quotes and XX:XX representing the time in 24 hour notation and 2 minutes into the future .

When the new prompt appears type explorer and press enter .

You will now be on the system desktop .

From here you can run your apps although you will have to navigate to the programs files folder to run them because the system desktop will not carry over your start menu or desktop shortcuts .

Any malware scanners run from here will have full access to every file under every account .

The system account desktop can also be used to secure critical data . The my documents folder of the system account will be both invisible and locked to every other account (admin included) on your system .

Jrosen you didn't read the first psot did you? that was stated is not what i need already, i do know that explot and method, but what i want is to deleted all the accoutns and make the system have ONLY that, system account, sort of like minlogon wihtout adding any extra aplication, and after that ill try to see how much can i strip from the system, when you do the method you said, you are in fact logged on the admin accoutn still, you can notice that from the fact if you press ctrl+alt+supr the task manager that opens is under teh admin control and not a system taskmgr process.