Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Cee-Kay

New AM3 build

the HX620 is a great power supply, I have one running my main computer right now :)

do you have everything that you need now?

@ripken

Thanks. That's everything for the moment, more for the lack of budget than anything else :unsure:.

At least I'll have a fully working system, which I can add to when I get the money. I'll probabily get a couple of hard drives (I'm thinking WD Blacks) and then perhaps a second Sapphire HD 4770 in the future, maybe another 4 GB of RAM as well, but I'll see how I go pricewise.

I also want to get a third Scythe Slipstream fan with a Zalman fan controller (the tiny ones) for the Three Hundred's side panel as well.

Afterwards that will probabily be everything for this build (I may regret saying that!) :).