Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT problems

rogy

I bought myself a new computer recently and I am already having problems with the graphics card. My hardware: Intel Core2Duo E7400(2.8GHz), AsRock g31m-gs motherboard, and the Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT graphics card. I'm only having problems with graphicly more demanding games(i.e. CoD2 and the not so demanding Warcraft III, toribash works perfectly fine) when I enter the game for about 30secs everything works just fine, but then the game freezes for 3secs and the textures get all mixed up(see the screenshots). Than the textures get mixed up again every 30secs. The problem isn't overheating because the T of the card never gets past 60°C.

The screenshots:

img1935.jpg

img1936.jpg

img1937.jpg

img1938.jpg

Please help!

The first thing i would do is get another graphics card from your older system and see if the problem is still there. two things here can cause this the card itself is bad or the the main board, Most likely the northbridge that controls the the video card slot . usually on the newer boards they put a fan or heatsink on these to stop over heating issues. hopefully it did not frie the Bridge.