Not Another Disappearing Email Question!

traysee

OKay, I have been reading posts for nearly two hours. I have a user that has his emails disappearing completely. No Filters are applied (tried clearing non existing filters SEVERAL times), no strange views and yes his emails are being delivered to his INBOX.

I even tried creating filters and setting his mail to be delivered to a PST. Neither made a different. Sad part is - the emails were disappearing BEFORE they were forwarded to his PST.

Of course did the uninstall/reinstall bit - that didn't work either.

This is happening on his desktop, he is getting the emails on his blackberry using desktop redirector (and yes, they still disappear even when the redirector is not running). He is receiving the emails on his laptop and they are not disappearing from the laptop.

My next step is to delete his profile and rebuild it - unless someone has any suggestions.

How are his three clients setup? MAPI, IMAP, POP?

If they are staying on the laptop and the laptop is on when they are disappearing I would start there. Also depends upon your configuration at the server for the Blackberry, are you using a Blackberry enterprise server (BES)?