Creative Zen Micro

rmcarner

It has been several years since I have attempted to load audible CD's on my Zen Micro. It appears that a Yahoo group that I frequented has shut down. I am having some problems. Is anyone out there familiar with this particular unit?

Thanks.

Dick

It has been several years since I have attempted to load audible CD's on my Zen Micro. It appears that a Yahoo group that I frequented has shut down. I am having some problems. Is anyone out there familiar with this particular unit?

Thanks.

Dick

[ Moved. ]

Thanks.

Dick

[ Moved. ]

Moved Where? :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Dick

[ Moved. ]

Moved Where? :rolleyes:

From General Discussion to The Media Hub.

• 6 months later...

Yeah, I have one too and I'm having trouble loading MP3's on it. If I remember correctly, you have to have Windows XP SP1 to be able to load music on it. There was a firmware update that allowed you to use it on a PC with XP SP2, but it had to be installed before installing SP2.

I installed XP SP1 on a PC, loaded the firmware successfully and am still having trouble!!!

A pain in the neck!!!

Edited by TheReasonIFail