Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Colonel O'Neill

MSFN Forum Title

Search "MSFN" in Google. Look at the second link. It is a link to MSFN forums but lately has been saying "MSFN Forums - Calander" or something like that instead of just "MSFN Forums" in the main title for the page in google. It didn't do it just then when I searched though, but it did earlier today.

What am I missing? Can someone that's actually seeing "Calendar" in the Google search results post a screenshot? This is all I get:post-1828-1245760114_thumb.png

[ Moved. ]

The above is just an old thread...

geek, the calendar is still there, look at the top right. ;)

The real fun is IE8 vs Firefox from the SAME machine making the SAME SEARCH:

msfn_calendar_ie8.png

msfn_calendar_ff3011.png

I know, but it came from the same exact search on the same exact site. I'm pointing out that just because you go to Google and search "msfn" doesn't mean Google's search engine did the exact same thing in all scenarios (in fact, as I pointed out, it doesn't).

I know, but it came from the same exact search on the same exact site. I'm pointing out that just because you go to Google and search "msfn" doesn't mean Google's search engine did the exact same thing in all scenarios (in fact, as I pointed out, it doesn't).

Exactly. But with me running firefox at school on a mac it has "calander - msfn forums" as the second link.

Exactly. But with me running firefox at school on a mac it has "calander - msfn forums" as the second link.

That's odd, because I'm running Firefox on my Mac right now and it still doesn't show that... :wacko: