MSFN Forum Title

Search "MSFN" in Google. Look at the second link. It is a link to MSFN forums but lately has been saying "MSFN Forums - Calander" or something like that instead of just "MSFN Forums" in the main title for the page in google. It didn't do it just then when I searched though, but it did earlier today.

I know, but it came from the same exact search on the same exact site. I'm pointing out that just because you go to Google and search "msfn" doesn't mean Google's search engine did the exact same thing in all scenarios (in fact, as I pointed out, it doesn't).

I know, but it came from the same exact search on the same exact site. I'm pointing out that just because you go to Google and search "msfn" doesn't mean Google's search engine did the exact same thing in all scenarios (in fact, as I pointed out, it doesn't).

Exactly. But with me running firefox at school on a mac it has "calander - msfn forums" as the second link.

Exactly. But with me running firefox at school on a mac it has "calander - msfn forums" as the second link.

That's odd, because I'm running Firefox on my Mac right now and it still doesn't show that... :wacko: