[Release] Nero Lite-Micro 9.4.13.2 EUROPA-ASIA

scheccia

Does this particular Nero Lite still install file association settings (NRG, NRA etc) into HKCR, or can you choose not to install them? And indeed, does the uninstallation program remember to remove everything Nero-related from HKCR in the end?

Someone above said no go with Windows 7 x64.. well it worked perfectly fine for me and im Win 7 x64.

scOOt3r

The problem was i did not enter my serial correct, then it gives you an error : “Can’t load AdvrCntr4.dll”

As we know, the original one is not only in a big size, but also takes us a long time to install it. So I'm looking forward to the Lite One. It will takes less time for me to install it. If I can find out how to unattend install it, I will immediately integrate to my system install disk.

Since no-one responded to my post, I examined it myself. As I feared, it does install the Nero crap in HKCR, and furthermore, the uninstaller doesn't bother to remove it at all, leaving you with an unclean system unless you're smart enough to root through the registry and clean it out yourself.

This is the same problem found in Nero 7/8 Lite and it only entices me to start searching for portable versions, or even a different burning tool altogether.

• 1 month later...

Hi Scheccia I wanted to make you the compliments for the job... it would be fantastic if in the next changes on the new Micro versions you succeeded in inserting Nero Audio PLUG-INS (the mausaus that are in the lite version) & Nero VIDEOCD SUPPORT (to increase the compatibility of the video .avi with the table readers)

I attend with anxiety one answer of yours and I renew you my compliments. Thanks

Edited by sonohunter