Windows 7 Official Default Wallpaper UPDATED

ekos8

I have build 7260 (32bit) and 7232 (64bit) and yes, that is the wallpaper. :)

well im still keeping my fishy.

i wonder if those are the RTM versions or not, the RTM is rumored to be signed off on monday i believe.

Nah, it's the final wallpaper(s) as you can tell by looking at these screenshots of the leaked RTM. Even if they do make another RTM build (Vista's first RTM build was 16384, but they built a 16385 and finally settled on 16386), they wont change the wallpaper at all.

61760016384win7rtm09071.png

61760016384win7rtm09071y.png

Edited by ekos8

i just applied the wallpaper to my desktop and its horrible.

that windows logo is just way too big!

I couldn't agree more, particulary at lower resolutions. I actually prefer the 'Starter' edition wallpaper (thanks ekos8).

I'm assuming the additional wallpapers added for the RC will be included in the RTM? I wasn't too keen on the psychedelic ones, although the I did like the Seattle selection.

I couldn't agree more, particulary at lower resolutions. I actually prefer the 'Starter' edition wallpaper (thanks ekos8).

I'm assuming the additional wallpapers added for the RC will be included in the RTM? I wasn't too keen on the psychedelic ones, although the I did like the Seattle selection.

All the walls from RC are still included. The new wall just replaces the beta fish.

All the walls from RC are still included. The new wall just replaces the beta fish.

where? i don't see the fishy anywhere?

where? i don't see the fishy anywhere?

:/

has anyone tried dreamscene for w7? i just want to know if it works cause i'm not too fond of 2d wallpaper

I heard it doesn't work, but hey they could always add it through WU after RTM. I doubt it though. From my understanding they understood Ultimate Extras was a flop and have decided to forget all about them for 7.

Edited by ekos8

um, you said "All the walls from RC are still included."

since the fish is not included then not ALL are included.

you made it sound like the fish was still there but a new one was set as the default.

so no reason for big red text.

um, you said "All the walls from RC are still included."

since the fish is not included then not ALL are included.

you made it sound like the fish was still there but a new one was set as the default.

so no reason for big red text.

Here's a wall suited for when 7 goes gold for all you fish lovers :P

www.staknhalo.com//Public/Temp/RTM.jpg

Edited by ekos8