bot on forum...

we have a few ways of keeping them out but they always get back in. its easier (and more satisfying) to ban them manually. that particular waste of skin was banned by PuntoMX for spreading warez around the 9x forums if i remember correctly

lol yeah it looks like they were mad at me this time (which means they are reading this thread) since i know theyll read this let me just say: it makes me feel great to know im making the little f***ers angry. thanks spammers you made my day.

lol yeah it looks like they were mad at me this time (which means they are reading this thread) since i know theyll read this let me just say: it makes me feel great to know im making the little f***ers angry. thanks spammers you made my day.

You have the super pro OS Windows 7 x64? Windows 7 are the best and can f*** up some bots and destroy it into a pressure chamber :sneaky: Why these f***ing creator create theses bot for annoying all people?!

looks like they were mad at me this time

They don't seem to get that all of us will actually ban them on sight. Nobody wants them around, nor any of their junk. They're just wasting their time. We'll just keep banning them regardless.

Yes, these guys are people not bots. Also they aren't likely to show up in the spam list because they are not just spamming us. They are angry at us for banning them so they come in and make a mess. They don't do that on other forums.