Windows 7 & vLite *DEPRECATED*

liquid0624

I have installed several successful builds on VMWare last night and today and I thought I had a winner...

...but it still hangs on network connection when actually installed.

I don't get it.

I have installed several successful builds on VMWare last night and today and I thought I had a winner...

...but it still hangs on network connection when actually installed.

I don't get it.

Its a virtual machine its gonna be slower then actually formatting your systems drive and installing it for real :rolleyes:

I've installed it 'for real' over a dozen times. It always joins the network immediately no matter what. Using your ultra preset it actually installs 10-15 minutes faster than with fewer things removed... I haven't figured out what speeds it up so much yet.

I'm going to try it again putting Remote Access Auto Connection Manager back in.

I've installed it 'for real' over a dozen times. It always joins the network immediately no matter what. Using your ultra preset it actually installs 10-15 minutes faster than with fewer things removed... I haven't figured out what speeds it up so much yet.

I'm going to try it again putting Remote Access Auto Connection Manager back in.

I highly doubt its that its most likely QoS or the LLTD and also don't remove file and print sharing

All three of those things are included. I misread Blackviper... I thought it might have had something to do with my internet.

I misread Blackviper...? Please attach your preset to the post don't be a fool like the others :wacko:

hey folks, i started with vliting my windows 7600 installation and readed this post from beggining to end and my installation says windows cannot install on this computer hardware... i downloaded the windows 7 ultra preset and error.... modded it with the recomendations of jeronimo an liquid and error.... i keeped the things that cannot be deleted and the error still remain. i dont know if the error is because i dont use removal.bat? cuz i watched de bat file and it says something about waik files and i dont have waik, only the immaging files... any ideas?

Same problem here no solution has been posted...

Edited by Zidane2424

Here is my preset uploaded appropriately...every time I try this preset on either Native hardware or VMware...it always says "Windows could not be configured to run on this hardware...". I have tried every build posted here and no success...if someone would be kind I would appreciate a look over of it. I have also tried it without any drivers/driver support/service tweaks done and no avail...it looks like vLite is screwing up the image every time

Win7Elite_Modified.ini

W-7600

Why? Why?

Chosen only Component Cache (winsxs)!!

W-7100 - OK!!!!!!!!

Ó ìåíÿ òàæå ñàìàÿ ïðîáëåìà!!!

Óäàëèë âñåãî ïàðó êîìïîíåíòîâ!

ÅÑÒÜ ÒÓÒ ÐÓÑÊÎßÇÛ×ÍÛÅ ÏÎËÜÇÎÂÀÒÅËÈ????!!!!

:hello: ïëèç... íàïèøèòå ìíå â ñêàéï iluhin.info àñüêà 405120

@Jeronimo

I've been playing around with your batchs file and preset, but I want to keep Media Centre, when I leave it in it won't start, no errors or anything. What would I need to keep to make sure Media Centre works? Thanks for the preset/batch files btw, it all works perfectly for me, apart from Media Centre, I have no clue whats causing it to stop working.

I suggest checking the dependecies of mediaCenter in vLlite keeping those as well as all packages that might be related (removing them from removal.bat).

W-7600

Why? Why?

Chosen only Component Cache (winsxs)!!

W-7100 - OK!!!!!!!!

У меня таже самая проблема!!!

Удалил всего пару компонентов!

ЕСТЬ ТУТ РУСКОЯЗЫЧНЫЕ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛИ????!!!!

:hello: плиз... напишите мне в скайп iluhin.info аська 405120

Есть, твоя проблема, ты не сохраняешь эти файлы в меню vLite, сохранить

windows\system32\wer.dll

windows\system32\msdrm.dll

windows\system32\browcli.dll

windows\system32\msoert2.dll

windows\system32\winipsec.dll

windows\system32\werconcpl.dll

windows\system32\Magnification.dll

Edited by valeri

Ó ìåíÿ òàæå ñàìàÿ ïðîáëåìà!!!

Óäàëèë âñåãî ïàðó êîìïîíåíòîâ!

ÅÑÒÜ ÒÓÒ ÐÓÑÊÎßÇÛ×ÍÛÅ ÏÎËÜÇÎÂÀÒÅËÈ????!!!!

:hello: ïëèç... íàïèøèòå ìíå â ñêàéï iluhin.info àñüêà 405120

Есть, твоя проблема, ты не сохраняешь эти файлы в меню vLite, сохранить

windows\system32\wer.dll

windows\system32\msdrm.dll

windows\system32\browcli.dll

windows\system32\msoert2.dll

windows\system32\winipsec.dll

windows\system32\werconcpl.dll

windows\system32\Magnification.dll

Please take note of rule 2.d:
2.d Be mindful of other users on this forum and post in English. If you must post in your native tongue, please include an English translation so that it can be better read and responded to by the rest of the forum members; if it ends up being a useful post, others will be able to view and read it later. This site is unilingual, so be mindful of that when you post.