Windows 7 & vLite *DEPRECATED*

liquid0624

3.0GB is the footprint of 32bit or 64bit :o ?

64bit :D

dead can u post your x64 session ini and dism batch file i would like to test it. I am having issues with blue screens of death in virtual box complaining about rdyboost.dll and win32k.sys file. Have no idea whats causing them working with the latest 7600 build as well.

just testing build 7600 now...

It can be edited in the same way, but I think it is only worth it if you are close to fitting on a CD.

p.s. above is x64.

thats the final plan to fit on a cd! :P

ps i think i may have hit under 3gb footprint? :D

Edited by dead0

pps anyone know of a good program that can create a list of all the files & folders in a specific folder?

never mind, google was my friend! :P

Edited by dead0

How come I can't install this from a Flash Drive?

You can. http://kurtsh.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!...!1665.entry

Attention everyone who has been working on this thread:

http://tinyurl.com/win7ge64

I uploaded Windows 7 RTM Gaming Edition for the people wht use vLite for speed, not storage limitations. Install size is not really relevent to me, I have a 200 Gb in my laptop :) This gives credit to everyone who helped me out! Seed it if you want to help spread this around. :thumbup

dead can u post your x64 session ini and dism batch file i would like to test it. I am having issues with blue screens of death in virtual box complaining about rdyboost.dll and win32k.sys file. Have no idea whats causing them working with the latest 7600 build as well.

heres the latest:

I presume that when using either the ELITE or the ULTRA ini's in Post #1 of this thread that you still CANNOT slipstream either the chipset drivers or the matrix storage drivers ?

Ben

Yes you should still be able to integrate the drivers using vLite :)

:thumbup

7lite

If I had a dollar for every time... :rolleyes:

It would shake the Earth if Nuhi made a 7lite but I don't reckon he is.

Its possible to remove components with dism.exe though.

Don't even ask me "how" but thats how.

Someone should make a "WAIK 1.1 Lite" for starters. :)

Nearly swore then, then remembered its MSFN, urgh.

I presume that when using either the ELITE or the ULTRA ini's in Post #1 of this thread that you still CANNOT slipstream either the chipset drivers or the matrix storage drivers ?

Ben

Wow ....... so has anyone here succesfully integrated the Chipset and Matrix driver with either the ELITE or the ULTRA ini's in Post #1 ?

Laslty, I gather using the " Unattended " page is still a no-go ?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben

Wow ....... so has anyone here succesfully integrated the Chipset and Matrix driver with either the ELITE or the ULTRA ini's in Post #1 ?

Laslty, I gather using the " Unattended " page is still a no-go ?

Thanks,

Ben

I have integrated over a gig's worth of drivers into my W7 7600 x64 Gaming Edition ISO. Worked fine. However, it asks a LOT of confimation during first logon about unsigned drivers and such, and if I trust so-and-so. Any ideas from anyone how to force unsigned drivers? :wacko: