Motherboard Recommendations

Hudson-Manx

i dont like the forums, they shoot at you in there...

Amil - the guy who owns the site seems a nice enough bloke though. they deliver in 2 days flat too... although most smaller hardware sites seem to do that, i ordered a shim from coolcasemods the other week, it took 4 days, normally they take 2, but they sent it out by next day registered post to make sure it got to me within a week - without charging me extra, they must have run out of envelopes or something lol.

the soyo was my original choice for a mobo.. but its got the old chipset, so unfortunately i wont be getting it.. **** fine board though, they should release a kt333 version of it :cry

I recently got an epox ep-8kta3 pro mobo and I really like the way they set these things up! they have an on-board led that lets you know if there is a problem, and they label the case pins so you can finally get your hdd led to work properly!!!!! :) The only problem I am having is with my raid drivers not liking the winxp setup, other than that I am loving the board.

Go Blue Team!!! :blueteam

You might want to look at IWill xp333 I have installed two recently last I was for epox (newest before 333 )and it had a lot of issues cold boots etc I know Bio's flash fixed MOST of them ,but guy wanted no parts of it..Iwill's seem fast and stable my 2cents worth:cool:

• 3 months later...

I have always like Chaintech, this is my 2nd board, they're cheap and they have never let me down, they also have good customer support. First I had a 6BTM from them for 7 years with a P2 450mhz on it. I just upgraded to 7aja2 and its great so far... It supports utpo XP 2100 with the latest bios. Their newer model, the 7KDD has dual processors which might be interesting and also supports upto XP2100 with DDR RAM.

More info at: http://www.chaintech.com.tw/products/socketa/index.htm