Bootin Off USB Drive Striaght Into Works Windows?

hi, im looking at booting straight into a fully working windows from USB pen drive? i like to do this so when im working i can just take my usb pen drive with me and stick it into almost any computer/laptop and my windows will work, not for gaming or anything hardcore like that. one of the main reason is that i find vista not very good to work on and these days all new computer have it on, i will be making the change but not for a while yet. [hopefully never!]

cheers james

Edited by jamesbebby

i like to do this so when im working i can just take my usb pen drive with me and stick it into almost any computer/laptop and my windows will work, not for gaming or anything hardcore like that.
This won't work on all computers as the HAL will most likely be incompatible with other hardware. In addition, the computers you use will all have to support booting from USB (most modern hardware supports it, though). What you'd probably want to do is boot Windows PE from a USB drive. I'm not too familiar with the process, but a quick forum search will probably help you find the answer.