Please help me i am new to this

Please friends help me...

i'm trying to make my own win xp and i get error :(

16auqmu.jpg

and also how do i customize windows fully like windows logo,theme,taskbar style

how do i integrate Kaspersky internet security 2009 in my windows??

Well the error is because you shell32.dll is WAY to big uncompressed. (You need to keep it under 20 megs)

my shell32.dll size is 8mb....it's sill happening.....

what should i do?

Oh sorry i got you..

u mean the file must be under 20mb when it is uncompressed....size is 27mb uncompressed what should i do to make it less then 20mb??

please help me......and also i can remove files from shell32.dll coz it'll make it incomplete..

and can u tell how i will modify complete icons and windows icon??how do i make my own windows icon like windows dark edition and windows extreme edition have?

Edited by zaidbaby

Well the error is because you shell32.dll is WAY to big uncompressed. (You need to keep it under 20 megs)

what should i do?

Oh sorry i got you..

u mean the file must be under 20mb when it is uncompressed....size is 27mb uncompressed what should i do to make it less then 20mb??

please help me......and also i can remove files from shell32.dll coz it'll make it incomplete..

and can u tell how i will modify complete icons and windows icon??how do i make my own windows icon like windows dark edition and windows extreme edition have?

Using warez as an example his very bad netiquitte around here. Try compressing your .avi vid files in shell32.dll and remove all icons above say 64x64 to save space...

"windows icon"? wth is that?

what should i do?

Oh sorry i got you..

Using warez as an example his very bad netiquitte around here. Try compressing your .avi vid files in shell32.dll and remove all icons above say 64x64 to save space...

"windows icon"? wth is that?

sorry for posting warez screenshot but i swear that I'm not connected to warez thing in any way...i just want to make my own windows.....

and i want to tell you that i downloaded theme pack "Windows 7 for XP" in that archive i get this shell32.dll i didn't made it myself so i really don't have any idea what does that .avi file contain....please sort me out of this problem.....or tell me that is there any other way to integrate full theme in my custom Xp...full theme means containing everything Startup screen,logon screen,shutdown screen,audio,wallpapers,taskbar effect and everything also is there any way to integrate Kaspersky in my windows.....and i want to fully customize my windows....windows icon means...system icons like my computer recycle bin so is there any way to integrate icon pack also.....i want to completely remove windows wallpapers and windows themes.....i'm sorry for asking a lot of question at one time...i'm really confused.....

well thanks for replying I'll be waiting for more.....