INTEGRATION ISSUES

ZaPbUzZ

Hi.

am using windows XP PRO SP3.

wasted a few cd's on this lol.

tried to use nlite and windows 7 transformation pack together.

It works but the sound subsystem fails and unsigned themes don't work.

applied the uxtheme patch within nlite and set some unattended settings.

like cdkey.

it doesn't matter which i use first sound will not function and the uxtheme patch doesn't either in either apps.

I want to use the windows7 transforation pack to update dialogs icons etc.

Nlite allows me to put in sp3 and some control panel extensions.

Supplimental:

I've tried another soundcard same issue.

all i can guess is the uxtheme between the apps are either different versions between nlite and w7 transformation pack or some new bug measure on sp3 deliberately put there to pi55 me off!

But yeah try my compilation using the above mentioned tools you'll get simular results; microsoft virtual pc actually produced sound before i upgraded to my compilation.

My past success was just trial and error until i got my result and that was just loading vpc and replacing missing dll's on the iso on the fly with setup errors lol

this is totally different

• 10 years later...
On 5/23/2009 at 6:35 PM, ZaPbUzZ said:

Supplimental:

I've tried another soundcard same issue.

all i can guess is the uxtheme between the apps are either different versions between nlite and w7 transformation pack or some new bug measure on sp3 deliberately put there to pi55 me off!

But yeah try my compilation using the above mentioned tools you'll get simular results; microsoft virtual pc actually produced sound before i upgraded to my compilation.

My past success was just trial and error until i got my result and that was just loading vpc and replacing missing dll's on the iso on the fly with setup errors lol

this is totally different

I actually discovered it was the integrators fault. It broke support by changing contents of the istall disc. The integrator was ryanvm before i used nlite.

Edited by ZaPbUzZ
additional info