Adding several pages to the same .pdf file

NoUserName

Hello,

We are creating an electronic archive for all departments in the company.

We are scanning all documents with the scanner then saving the document as fine.

The problem we have now is the case when the document has several pages or some attachments, which mean that there are more scanned documents.

So how can we add all these scanned documents into the same .PDF file?

I am sure that there is some how to do so but I can not figure out how to do so yet.

We are using Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Thanks

Hi,

There is an option in the file menu of Adobe Acrobat Professional to create a multiple page PDF. First of all, scan all your documents into different files, whatever format (generally Jpeg). Then open the Adobe Acrobat Pro. Open the File Menu, click on CREATE PDF and then select FROM MULTIPLE FILES.

This will give you a window with BROWSE button. Use the button to naviagatee to the folder where your scans are placed. You can select the multiple files using CTRL or SHIFT key. Once selected, you can also arrange them using the Move Up and Move Down buttons.

After arranging the files as per your wish, click OK. The Acrobat will ask you for a filename. Enter the filename, hit enter and the Adobe Acrobat will create a multi-page PDF for you.

For an idea, I have stored a screenshot at:

http://cid-f673bda5b4f6cba1.skydrive.live....0page%20PDF.JPG

Please let me know if this helped.

--

Regards,

DreamSkape

Signed: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 1:29:58 PM IST

Seriously learn your software a bit. It is not difficult to find out how to do that in Acrobat 5.

I am not too familiar with it as I bought it two or three weeks ago only and did not do much with it since but it took me only five minutes to find two different methods I could use to do what you want to do.

Perhaps it is easier to find because it must be more basic than the current acrobat.

Anyhow, how about appending new scans to the opened pdf document ?

Or inserting new pages to the open pdf document from another pdf document ?