vlite

ajandrew1991

vlite is not working right after installing the wim or whatever it is. it still says it needs installed whats going on?

If you read topics and use search function you might find solution . why/what to do .. But its a "old" thing now ... but as the 1.2 version state in the screen where the WIM filter is suppose to be installed , nuhi has actually make a link to the WAIK download that you need to download first and install, and the as there also is writen that you need to copy the wimfltr.xxx to the root of your vlite folder. And after that you should be able to start vlite after press "install wimfilter" .. but ime you shouldnt use a software wich you dont have a clue to install .... if you cant take the time to read about how to install, you probaly dont read about how to use the software. ;)

vlite is not working right after installing the wim or whatever it is. it still says it needs installed whats going on?

If you read topics and use search function you might find solution . why/what to do .. But its a "old" thing now ... but as the 1.2 version state in the screen where the WIM filter is suppose to be installed , nuhi has actually make a link to the WAIK download that you need to download first and install, and the as there also is writen that you need to copy the wimfltr.xxx to the root of your vlite folder. And after that you should be able to start vlite after press "install wimfilter" .. but ime you shouldnt use a software wich you dont have a clue to install .... if you cant take the time to read about how to install, you probaly dont read about how to use the software. ;)

i love the greating being new and all. i did search the search said nothing was found. and two i didnt understand what it was saying. but now i understand.