ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 Silent Setup?

Hi @ All..

I am searching the silent switch for ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 for WPI.

I've tried :

msiexec.exe /i "%wpipath%\Install\Antivirus\ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4\eav_nt32_enu.msi" /qb

msiexec.exe /i "%wpipath%\Install\Antivirus\ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4\eav_nt32_enu.msi" /qn REBOOT="ReallySuppress"

msiexec.exe /i "%wpipath%\Install\Antivirus\ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4\eav_nt32_enu.msi" /qn

Setup starts but i get a window prompt with number '1' in it.

I've used forum search bun no result.

thanks in advance!

The number 1 is an error, it means that there is another antivirus installed on the machine (when you start the setup, it tells you if there will be any conflicts) That is the error. Run the setup without any switches, then remove the antivirus/whatever is in conflict with the install.

The number 1 is an error, it means that there is another antivirus installed on the machine (when you start the setup, it tells you if there will be any conflicts) That is the error. Run the setup without any switches, then remove the antivirus/whatever is in conflict with the install.

Oopps!

Yes you are Right.I was testing multiple silent 'antivirus setups' on a row..so i got this error.Thanks!

Try to use this line.

msiexec.exe /i eav_nt32_enu.msi /qb! REBOOT="ReallySuppress" ADMINCFG="Config.xml"

Iuse it since v.3.0

I successfully performed a silent setup with WPI with the following command:

msiexec.exe /i "%wpipath%\Install\Antivirus\ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4\eav_nt32_enu.msi" /passive

Edited by GeorgeVasil

Try to use this line.

msiexec.exe /i eav_nt32_enu.msi /qb! REBOOT="ReallySuppress" ADMINCFG="Config.xml"

I use it since v.3.0

Dude thanks for the hint on the ADMINCFG=xxxx.xml been trying to work this out for a while without having to rebuild the whole msi file!!!

Thanks a million (I just hope it works with v4)

Cheers!

Stoner81.

• 5 months later...

Sorry, I assumed that would work.

I personally use an administrative program that's made by ESET specifically for creating those configuration files. I can't think of the name of it right now. I haven't used it in over a year. I created a config file and haven't had to use it since then. *shrug*

• 5 years later...