a BIG problem...

i downloaded the shell32.dll fix and now cannot start explorer.exe, i'm on Windows 98 SE system, i try to replacing the shell32.dll with the CD of Windows 98 SE but is without success, still the same problem the general module page fault on shell32.dll is 0167:7fcb3fcd. i downloaded it on Win9x4ever.online.fr, and impossible to reinstall Windows 98 SE, it say i need the CD upgrade installation, and some time when i download a patch, i get a BSoD at start, and then need to reinstall Windows 98 SE, and now, impossible to reinstall it, anyone get that? How to fix it?

Thank.

Fixed by uninstalling Revolution Pack 7 :thumbup

Another problem: Impossible to open the start menu and impossible to open my computer :(

And another: impossible to install Revolution Pack 9, it say it's impossible to install it up the old version of Revolution Pack :(

i'm getting tired with this, cannot install Revolution Pack 9, the 7 suck, im tired...

Edited by luluthefirst

Try re-installing Internet Explorer 6 over your installation(Assuming that you are still using the default shell provided by Microsoft). The shell would "break" if Internet Explorer was broken. You may also want to PM Tihiy for help if you still can't solve your problem even after reading the RP threads.