Which Windows os do u love?

XPDUDE777

I love Windows 7 the most! :yes::wub:

In close second is Windows xp I love windows XP :wub:

Windows 7 is amazing and so is xp :yes:

XP is fast but Windows 7 is definatly faster than vista and xp combined! :yes::yes:

Edited by XPDUDE777

I'm kind of partial to the Win 3.11_DOS 6.22 combo - JK.

Personally, 2000 SP4 and XP SP3 have been very reliable. In fact my 2000 SP4 machine ran for over four years

without any issues ever and barely seemed to have been affected by the normal clutter an OS can accumulate

over time.

Mike

Windows 7 looks promising so far. Hope now that they got XP mode they will cut off old stuff some time soon. (backwards compatibility back to the '80s and that)

ok, this is probably OT, but I didnt really bother with PowerShell until I tried windows 7. And I really have to say, they are catching up to the shells in the rest of the world(*BSD, Linux, Unix etc.)

(anyone ever used BASH here?).

XP is fast but Windows 7 is definatly faster than vista and xp combined! :yes::yes:
Not in my experience. - Windows XP SP2 outpaced Windows Vista SP1 and Windows 7 beta by leaps and bounds... - Windows 7 "Not Much Faster" Than Vista

As to which Windows version do I love?

I don't love any of them. Windows 98 was the least bloated but reliability sucked. I would pick Win2K as my favorite but I'm using XP due to some bugs.

Windows 7 looks promising so far. Hope now that they got XP mode they will cut off old stuff some time soon. (backwards compatibility back to the '80s and that)

ok, this is probably OT, but I didnt really bother with PowerShell until I tried windows 7. And I really have to say, they are catching up to the shells in the rest of the world(*BSD, Linux, Unix etc.)

(anyone ever used BASH here?).

Only on a Tivo! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Windows 98 SE.

I've been using it for 9 years now and as long as I can use the newest Firefox with it I can wait until Windows 7 comes out. I wanted to buy a new machine but then I heard that Vista is just a pain in the ... So there is no need to hurry.

Edited by Jerry K