do you have to be an MSDN subscriber to report bugs?

Leeoniya

I'd like to report a Win7 explorer bug but don't have an MSDN subscription. From what i gather, there's no official way to leave feedback without an MSDN account.

If this is the case, which would be pretty retarded, can someone verify and file this one, or check if it's been filed:

When you right click on an item in Explorer (in list view at least), if the full column width of the file is not within view, it will automatically scroll into center view but pop up the right click menu in its original location - ultra annoying.

thanks,

Leon

the feedback tool is based on your product key. It detects the kind of key (TechBeta, MSDN/Technet, Public). Which kind of key do you use?
I'm running the leaked 7100 build which is currently still not activated because i'm a bad person.
Yes that bug is rather annoying, I know exactly which one you mean, You still get the context menu just the files shift to the left or right for some reason.
...also, forget slow double-click to rename one of these items : ( Edited by Leeoniya