Cannot download Windows 7 RC

bushidou

I have tried to download Windows 7 RC from http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/download.aspx . I log in and everything looks fine but nothing happens other than the circulating dots in the middel of the screen, spinning round and round. I have been tried several times and let it circling for hours. I don't know if there is something I have missed....... :blink:

I have tried to download Windows 7 RC from http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/download.aspx . I log in and everything looks fine but nothing happens other than the circulating dots in the middel of the screen, spinning round and round. I have been tried several times and let it circling for hours. I don't know if there is something I have missed....... :blink:

What browser are u using? I downloaded it last night with Internet Explorer 7 without a problem. There also is an add on that you need for Internet Explorer it should tell you to enable active x and then download the add on. and btw what operating system are you using. and what are ur specs? I downloaded mine on my Vista Desktop and cant wait to get home to install it Good luck :hello:

My hardware is a Macbook Pro w/ OS X 10.5.6

I have tried with Safari browser in OS X, and with IE in XP Pro in a virtual machine (Parallels Desktop), and also firefox in the virtual machine. It hasen't asked for active-X and there is no firewall on system.

My hardware is a Macbook Pro w/ OS X 10.5.6

I have tried with Safari browser in OS X, and with IE in XP Pro in a virtual machine (Parallels Desktop), and also firefox in the virtual machine. It hasen't asked for active-X and there is no firewall on system.

I managed to download with Firefox on OS X. I guess Microsoft are sabotaging Safari and Apple.. :ph34r:

Copy and paste the link into your address bar.

64Bit Direct Link:

ttp://wb.dlservice.microsoft.com/dl/download/release/windows7/e/b/5/eb58e76e-17fa-409b-855f-11fbe84d1c93/7100.0.090421-1700_x64fre_client_en-us_retail_ultimate-grc1culxfrer_en_dvd.iso

32Bit Direct Link:

ttp://wb.dlservice.microsoft.com/dl/download/release/windows7/4/0/c/40c1e714-7910-4b38-9b5e-67fa522e6a44/7100.0.090421-1700_x86fre_client_en-us_retail_ultimate-grc1culfrer_en_dvd.iso