How do I silently install Logitech Setpoint 4.72 drivers?

Sgt_Strider

Try this. Extract the downloaded file setpoint472.exe with 7zip. Find the folder 1-setpoint. In that folder there is a file setup.exe and a file setup.iss. This is an InstallShield installer and can be installed silently by using these switches: setup.exe /s /f1setup.iss You could also make a 7zip sfx switchless installer if you'd like.

• 3 weeks later...
Try this. Extract the downloaded file setpoint472.exe with 7zip. Find the folder 1-setpoint. In that folder there is a file setup.exe and a file setup.iss. This is an InstallShield installer and can be installed silently by using these switches: setup.exe /s /f1setup.iss You could also make a 7zip sfx switchless installer if you'd like.

Krose,

Thanks for attempting to help me, but I really don't understand how to do this. Do you think you can provide a detailed post outlining the steps that I have to take in order to get it to work? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't get back sooner, I was on vacation. As to your silent install, what are you trying to accomplish? Are you doing an unattended install of Windows and want to add the Logitech drivers to the install?