Silicon Image SII 0649

DFTECH

We're trying to salvage an older server for some sort of use. It's using a Silicon Image SII 0649 IDE raid controller, trouble is we can't find the driver anywhere. I've search the internet and all of the download sites that I found (if they don't charge that is) have broken links for this particular driver. Anyone happen to have one lying around or know where I can get one?

I'm kinda pulling my hair out about this whole thing. Every link that I find that says they have it is broken!! I know that most of those links were from 2002 but still!! I need that driver! Once again, it's Silicon Image PCI-0649 Ultra 100 IDE if anyone has it lying around or finds a link that isn't broken, I will be so very appreciative.

We ended up scrapping the card altogether because even though I tried the driver you provided, it didn't like it. But thanks for the help. Next time I'll pay more attention to the replies. ;-)

The link I gave above works for me. I have it downloaded and it is only 450kb, I could email it to you if you like. And here is a direct link to the download click here.