Win98 SE - How to fix animations?

Guest sintarco

Guest sintarco

How to fix animations:

1. Unpack all files from Gape's SP3 beta3 to SPFIX directory

2. Unpack all files from archive anifix.zip and copy all these files to SPFIX directory

3. Copy shell32.dll from Windows\system directory to SPFIX directory

4. Run AniFix.bat

5. Copy (from dos real mode) fixed shell32.dll to Windows\system from SPFIX directory

Edited by puntoMX
Download removed

Guest sintarco

@Whatever420 (Posted Yesterday, 06:40 PM)

I'm not sure what you talking about who, but I have found some information about you (you're provocator, another nickname used by Marxo) on net. So, I think that I should not talk with you. If you do not like spplus or spackplus resources from reason because these are better, It does not mean it that other do not want it. If you do not like these resources, so what you doing here? You shouldn't be here.

@Kelsenellenelvian (Posted Today, 05:20 AM)

What business you have to be here? If you are not interested, so what you doing here. Are you felt threatened from these resources reason?

@Marxo (Posted Today, 09:07 AM)

And what? Can't You do it by yourself? Maybe, They do not want do it. And why? I have Nothing done you, presently! Because such is your wish? Because you want it? What business you have to be here? What you doing here? Why you concern this theme every time?

---

I suspect that Marxo has been complained to moderator from unfounded reasons. Perhaps, this problem was not after my side, never.

Bye...

Edited by sintarco

AGAIN? Really?? OMG.

Edit: I have EVERY right to be here on any section of this forum that I feel like visiting! Your post are shameful as developers go. No decent description, no pictures, no changelog and its just a HACK for some-one elses work.

Besides I am working on a 98se box at this very moment.

You have no right to ask me what buisness I have here...

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian