x1 Sound Blaster sound card - model; SB0680

x1 Realtek network card - model; 8139

x1 USB port (2 port)

x1 10/100MBps 8 port Ethernet switch; model SH-9008P with power adaptor

x1 RAD SHDSL modem - model; ASMi-52 with power cable

x1 x52 speed CD rom; gigabyte

x1 sony DVD rewritable rom

x1 Hi-Speed 2.5" External HD Case USB 2.0 new in box -

includes installation mini disk, mini USB cable, screwdriver, leather case - Please note; this is missing 2 mini screws (easily replaceable)

just gotta know

Sounds alright to me.

Some useful stuff in there.

The external drive case looks good. For that price you can't go wrong.

Lol just saw that same item on ebay. Its start bid is $10 so don't be surprised if it goes up.

Edited by Zenskas

I don't need any of it but if you can get it under $25 it would be a bargain.

I don't know why, but you have sooo many threads on sound cards! Just get one you like and be done with it...I am using the integrated sound on my mobo and it is better than the sound cards you have been talking about. Just get a basic card that supports EAX and 5.1 surround sound and you will be set. The one in this hardware bundle is fine for every basic purpose whether it be gaming, music and movies. Sound quality is more dependent on your speakers!

You get lots of stuff for little money, so yes it's ok.

I'd get them if had that opportunity, can be useful for example as spares.

Most of those things are obsolete, but would cost quite a bit more if you had to buy them one by one.

If you need some of them, you basically get the other ones for free.

3 port Swann Lucent PCI Firewire card: Quite useless unless you use firewire a lot.

Sound Blaster sound card - model; SB0680 (SB 5.1): Basic PCI sound card which is better than many older on-board chips.

Realtek network card - model; 8139: Basic fast ethernet card, not too bad to have a spare card.

USB port (2 port): Probably not USB 2.0, but ok if you just need more ports.

10/100MBps 8 port Ethernet switch; model SH-9008P with power adaptor: Useful for expanding a local network, even if only temporary.

RAD SHDSL modem - model; ASMi-52 with power cable: If you cannot get SHDSL where you live it's useless.

x52 speed CD rom; gigabyte: If you need a spare drive or want more than one drive at a time, then fine.

Sony DVD rewritable rom: Not much to say, is it a drive or a disc?

Hi-Speed 2.5" External HD Case USB 2.0 new in box: Good for making your own external HDD, just add a drive.

well are you saying that say i needed the sould blaster am getting so cheap that the other stuff is free any way like the sound blaster would be llike $20 right?

plus in the picture of all the stuff i see the

USB port (2 port)

its like a thing piece of metal and has a power thing to put into the power slot so does it run by its self or some thing? i thought they all gointo pci ports

well are you saying that say i needed the sould blaster am getting so cheap that the other stuff is free any way like the sound blaster would be llike $20 right?

plus in the picture of all the stuff i see the

USB port (2 port)

its like a thing piece of metal and has a power thing to put into the power slot so does it run by its self or some thing? i thought they all gointo pci ports

Just the sound card would probably be less than those 10 AU$ if bought separately, but not much.

A total of 20 AU$ for all of those things is not very expensive.

If you only need a sound card and have no use for the other stuff whatsoever, you could get a better card for the same price.

Depending on which mainboard you've got you can probably connect that USB-bracket and get two more ports.

Yes it does support 5.1 surround sound and EAX like I said before. Good summary of the parts there DL.! The DVD RW is in fact a drive too as I saw the picture of the items. Cheap stuff if under $25 definitely.

The DVD RW is in fact a drive too as I saw the picture of the items. Cheap stuff if under $25 definitely.

The name of it doesn't quite say if it's a drive or a disc, "rewritable rom" is contradicting.

Being a drive makes it even more of a bargain.

thanks zen and DL

dl you found the page i was looking for Lol thanks

You're welcome.

I had to first search for the model number in order to find the product name and then check out www.soundblaster.com to find the info.

see about the usb brakect thing

if its a usb 2.0 bracket but the mother Front panel USB connector is usb1.1

then will the 2.0 bracket go as 2.0 speeds or 1.1 speeds?

this guy said

For the USB ports on a bracket to provide USB2, the motherboard header must go to a USB2 controller.

whats a motherbored header???????? and can i make it go to a usb2 controller or do i need a other mother bored lol