auto format and resize partitions for instalation

ss4sgoku

hi here is the thing i have been made a nlite cd of win xp that can install only the windows directories and files in the c: partition the program files in d: and the documents and settings in e: this helps a lot because if some crazy lil brother or a dirty grandpa(if i try to block some sites he will kill me jeje) damage somethin in the pc you can recover c: or d: partition really easy with a clone image or something because a c: partition with only the windows instaled and the page file and recovery console dont need more than 5 gig(okey i know is less than this) but sometimes is good to make a format in the pc and make a clean new instalation

but the problem is always the format you know full format 3 partitions in ntfs before install the windows isnt cool its a lil bit #$*-+& and put and quit the cd of xp until you take the 3 partitions done just for this is crazy and use some program sometime take a lot of presious time until you finaly put the xp cd

well the thing is that i want to make an xp sp3 that can auto format my 3 partitions c: d: E: in full ntfs using a predefined space value (the values that i want for every partition ) for every partition or just puting the values in the moment that i will install or using percents i dont know how can i do this :(

i just want a cd that i can put and when i want to install my xp make the think with an enter begin the job and because if i want ro recover will be reallly usefull the option for make it

thanks and i hope have a good answer :)

Edited by ss4sgoku

Some users also request the program to be noob friendly, so such dangerous option is not included and will never be (it has been made clear by the developper himself).

You can search the forums for easy workarounds involving modifying winnt.sif before making the iso.

yes i know some things are a lil bit dangerous and the program its okey i dont have problems with this well maybe ade some neew tweaks but is ok but if some body have or know a good methot to do this kind of thing that i ask will be really good i was looking in the forums and i dont see something else than and auto format for all the harddrive .... and what i want is delete create format the 3 partitions automaticly

ss4sgoku, find the file deploy.cab in the SUPPORT folder of your CD and expand it. It contains two .chm (help) files. Look at them (Deploy.chm in particular) and you will find some option(s) for some kind of auto-format. Please let us know what you learn. Have fun, John.

thanks :) mm this maybe will help i will try but if you have another idea or know other way i will really apretiate

ahh other thing if the win xp sp3 is a vl is there another options ?? or utilities? thanks for the help :)

Edited by ss4sgoku

ahh other thing if the win xp sp3 is a vl is there another options ?? or utilities? thanks for the help :)
Sorry, ss4sgoku, I do not understand what you are asking here. Enjoy, John.