Question about vlite

jrphoenix77

Quick question, I've used nlite for quite some time and absolutely love it, just now getting around to trying vlite. One big thing that is confusing me tho...I would like to update multiple versions of Vista on the same disc (Ultimate, Home Premium, etc...) and it's really confusing me. Once I apply changes to one version, if I'm reading this correctly, do I have to create the new ISO and from that ISO start modifying the next version of Vista? Because I modified Vista Ultimate, and then when I went back to modify Home Premium it was showing all the hotfixes and everything that I put into Ultimate (and obviously not all of those would work with Home Premium).

So...what do I have to do to correctly modify each version of Vista and keep them all on the same disc?

Edited by jrphoenix77

If you have vista source, you can do:

Add (slipstream) Service Pack 1 to any version (one at a time, takes too long, i know) and save, dont do anything else.

If you want to have 2 or more versions, s-stream 2 or more times SP1, then start "vliting".

My source is a Retail Vista Disc with all version of Vista already updated to SP1. I'm just trying to integrate hotfixes and stuff so I don't have to spend so much time patching up when I install Vista.

But judging from what you said, I CAN edit each individual version of Vista before creating the ISO?

Edited by jrphoenix77