Extracting with problem

MeHRaN

Hi everyone :hello:

Recently I've got a weird problem that I believe it's because the file is password protected.

When I want to extract this file http://www.babylon.com/files/premium/gable...aftslexikon.exe in order to grab the bgl file inside of it (so I would be able to use it in version 7 of babylon) the setup wants a serial or a license file which is not available over the net. :whistle:

UE extracts the file with no error but what comes of a 40mb setup file is 3mb of broken files.

What makes it strange is that with other setup files like nVidia driver it gives 3 different options about Installershield files but here nothing at all.

I've tried it with Vista SP1 & XP SP3

Please help me

thanks in advance and also for your magnificent software

the file is password protected.

No, the installer is not password protected. You need to provide a name and serial number

or a path to a valid license file (*.bof) to install the product.

the file is password protected.

No, the installer is not password protected. You need to provide a name and serial number

or a path to a valid license file (*.bof) to install the product.

Thanks for your answer, but I see, but I have nothing, so it can't be extracted so I can grab the bgl file inside? For help, because it's a special edition the keys are also different from the rest.

So can anyone help me?

Run the setup and at first screen go to your temp folder and copy from there the .msi file.

Cancel the setup and load that .msi file in Microsoft Orca. In CustomAction table drop row the entry called CheckLicense. Save the file and extract it with UE.

Run the setup and at first screen go to your temp folder and copy from there the .msi file.

Cancel the setup and load that .msi file in Microsoft Orca. In CustomAction table drop row the entry called CheckLicense. Save the file and extract it with UE.

Thank you for your priceless help but I overwhelmed the program differently.

God (if exists) bless you :thumbup