Silent Install KMPlayer & XPCodecPack

alx_Spain

Hello, excuse my bad english. I would to install KMPlayer with my installer (CDMenuStudio) silently, I know that the kmplayer's install is a NSIS, and i try with /S, and work more and less? good. The language selector don't work. I try: /S /LANGUAGE=English, /LANGUAGE="English", /LANGUAGE=ENGLISH, /LANGUAGE="ENGLISH", and it not work.

The same that XP Codec Pack 2.4.6

Somebody know how to do it?

PD: Also try to modify the installer with NSIS, but i don't know

For KMP just use portable version,unpack and save settings to .ini files just like there

http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7205

or take a snapshot of your registry,install the original package,run kmp,save your configuration,close kmp and take another registry snapshot,export differences then unpack the kmp folder and .reg to your personal setup.

Hello, excuse my bad english. I would to install KMPlayer with my installer (CDMenuStudio) silently, I know that the kmplayer's install is a NSIS, and i try with /S, and work more and less? good. The language selector don't work. I try: /S /LANGUAGE=English, /LANGUAGE="English", /LANGUAGE=ENGLISH, /LANGUAGE="ENGLISH", and it not work.

• 2 months later...
For KMP just use portable version,unpack and save settings to .ini files just like there

http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7205

or take a snapshot of your registry,install the original package,run kmp,save your configuration,close kmp and take another registry snapshot,export differences then unpack the kmp folder and .reg to your personal setup.

Hello! Thanks! and another way?

Thanks again

As said above. For your language by default it is English you do not have to specify it. once KMP is installed you can just export your registry and if you do not want to do that there is a another manual way. just launch the KMPSetup.exe located in your folder installation you will be able then to choose your preferences