nLite is there a log file to track errors

THXMAN

Hej i keep getting an error, would like to track the error from a log or somthing. can it be done. and another thing can i use driver packs? from this site http://driverpacks.net there seems to work when i import them alone. but when i add hotfixes to, then i get an error.

and a last thing can someone tell how to get a program to run first time windowsxp start up. and to put it in the menu start also, so it starts on every startup. i have the program on the windowsxp CD image under the folder Div-program\nu2menu.exe

this i how the image looks

$OEM$

DOCS

DOTNETFX

I386

Div-Program

SUPPORT

VALUEADD

AUTORUN.INF

BOOTFONT.BIN

SETUP.EXE

SETUPXP.HTM

VIGTIGT.HTM

WIN51

WIN51IC

WIN51IC.SP2

WIN51IC.SP3

kind regards THXMAN

THXMAN, please post a screen shot of the error and, please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Please report when you have a solution, so others can benefit. To get a program to run on the first startup begs the issue of when the program got installed (RunOnce?.) I think this is going to take some experimenting (a virtual system is really needed here.) Please look here and think about creating a tree to the Start Menu. When the $OEM$ folder is processed, your account will not be set up, but I think you will be able to put a short cut in the AllUser Start Menu. Also look into Windows Post Install (WPI, Forum a couple below this one.) Please do some thinking and let us hear back. Enjoy, John.