How <NOT TO> Build the Perfect PC!

PC_LOAD_LETTER

I just saw something i found odd.

I was surfing the web and came across this:

buildit_block_0.jpg

now Ive built many, many PCs but I have never used my Skeletool CX on a CPU. I might use it on the packaging, but never on the CPU! Id be hesitant to use even the screwdriver on it on any of the internals of a PC.

//for the record, i realize its a Photoshop (the reflections are all wrong -I can tell by the pixels :) ). but it still makes me wonder what compels someone to Photoshop pliers holding the center of a CPU and then label it as "How to Build Your Perfect PC"

:lol:, don't forget to slam it with the hammer to keep it in place ;). *

* MSFN is not responsible for any damages, directly or indirectly.

definately, and PROTIP: thermal paste is for wimps. use superglue to ensure a tight bond between your CPU and processor.* (also can be used to fill in any cracks in the CPU/motherboard if you get too heavy with the hammer)

Lol should this be in the funny farm? Remember to solder the graphics card to the slot to prevent it from falling out :P

EDIT: @geek: Don't you mean use superglue to ensure tight bond between your CPU and heat sink or socket?

Edited by Zenskas

And to take care of the cooling, shove the whole thing in the freezer (preferrably a professional one!)

nitro shift you got it wrong you get one of those water guns with the mist shot and open your computer and spray the water to cool it down lol

oh oh and putting some oil in the dvd drive will make cds and dvds spin faster

* MSFN is not responsible for any damages, directly or indirectly. lol

you get one of those water guns with the mist shot and open your computer and spray the water to cool it down lol

A light mist isn't enough, you want to immerse it like a Cray2 for proper cooling. *

* MSFN is not responsible if you use water rather than the recommended fluorocarbon coolant.

:w00t:

You really got me with this topic!

. The language is greek, but anyway, you don't really need to understand them ;)

In this manner one may also patch directly the wall socket with the ATX connector on the motherboard. This insures more stable overclock.

Also, as we all know, the lesser the air resistance, the easier the fan rotates. So in a complete vacuum those fans will last forever.

*go6o_kara and MSFN claims no responsibility for any damage caused by use/misuse or not use at all of any method described above.

Edited by go6o_kara

Guys not been funny, but just tried a couple of things you have said.... erm well im not sure but.. its not working???

I heard about water cooling and followed what you said, but it was kinda little spark and now nothing works???

Changed my fuse still not working.. any ideas?

:blink: You guys are quacking me up! Definitely needs moved to the Funny Farm! :thumbup

agreed. It wasnt very serious to star with but this thread has devolved into utter nonsense, on a related note:

Hate cleaning the dust out of your PC? wrap the entire case in saran wrap to prevent the dust from getting inside the PC in the first place! (additional layers may be added to muffle any temperature alarms)

Guys not been funny, but just tried a couple of things you have said.... erm well im not sure but.. its not working???

I heard about water cooling and followed what you said, but it was kinda little spark and now nothing works???

lol you better be joking

LOL! Y'all are funny!

I'm just gonna shake my head and walk away.....