How can i make my own version of Nero 8?

lucho667

Hi all, i want to make my own version of Nero 8 but i don't now. I saw some guides and tutorials, but i can't understand :(. I want edit the EXE file of Nero 8 and delete some items, stay it others and create, then, my own installer. Is that possible?? How??. I don't know exaclty if is necessary to programming for this :), i'm a total noob in this ... xDDD

I read one tutorial for Nero 6 but isn´t works for me. Even, i read the tutorial for Nero 8 but the file in this guide is *.MSI and mine is *.EXE...

Thanks for advance!

Regards! :)

Edited by lucho667

Thanks for your answer :). How can i do for extract the content of Nero 8 Package with a switcher?? Really, i'm fully noob and i don't know where i have to start to read. :)

Regards!

Edited by lucho667

When you run the installer, everything is extracted to your Temp folder but there are hundreds of cab files as well as the msi. I use Prism Deploy to make my custom installers, and you could do the same with Nero, but it's a lot of fecking around. You're better off using one of the existing lite installers or just do a custom install with the Nero installer.

When you run the installer, everything is extracted to your Temp folder but there are hundreds of cab files as well as the msi. I use Prism Deploy to make my custom installers, and you could do the same with Nero, but it's a lot of fecking around. You're better off using one of the existing lite installers or just do a custom install with the Nero installer.

Yes!, i Realize of this then of i wrote the answer here. Now, i don't know how i have to procede for i made my own version. In other words, i don't know how i have to do for edit the files of Nero. Just, i want delete all the components except Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express and Nero Recode 3.. and then, i want to do a new installer with 3 components.

Regards! :)

Edited by lucho667