How to create a Nod32 3.0.665 Silent installation

v3nom

Hi Dudes, I wanna know how to create a Silent Installation of nod32 3.0.665?? Some help.

make an admin install,

open with universal extractor then make installer with winrar or 7zsfx command msifile /qb

Hi Dudes, I wanna know how to create a Silent Installation of nod32 3.0.665?? Some help.

make an admin install,

open with universal extractor then make installer with winrar or 7zsfx command msifile /qb

But how do I make an admin install? Don't u have a how to explaining it??

Now that you have the admin install use a compressor to make a self-extracting packet containing the admin install. This sel-extracting installer should run the embedded admin install with something like:

msifile.msi /qn norestart

/qn means completely silent, /qb means progress bar with cancel button, /passive means progress bar without cancel button (but this one cannot be used with windows installer versions previous to 3.0, so don't use it for win2k). Extra options vary upon your needings, see windows installer options in the link I dropped in my previous post. If you want the extraction process to be silent too I recommend you use 7-zip SFX modified module, that lets you hide the unzipping progress bar, for building the self-extracting packet, and 7-zip for compressing it.

Here you'll find a tutorial on how to do it with the modified or the original SFX module. If you use the modified SFX module you don't need msistub.exe because the modified module makes its work. Dialog section modification in poing 8 of the tutorial only applies to 7-zip SFX original module.

Edited by strel