GF4 MX440 PCI with Win95OSR2.5

Comos

Hello,

Im using this card partly without problems in Win95OSR,but I noticed,that some features of this card are not working on 100% or at all.Example when I play Carmageddon 2 on full details with Direct 3D,the game is not smooth enough even with this card and with AMD-K6-III @400.When I play it on my second PC with P2@350 and with Voodoo3 through D3D,the game runs fine and smooth.Dunno why it is not fast enough on my GF4,the game requirements are not so high.Second problem is with Quake 1 when played in Win.When I change the resolution from 320x200 to higher,the game freezes.In DOS its without problems.maybe its a problem with using this newer card comaring to older game,but years ago I was testing this game on P1@ Intel233 with nVidia TNT2 and the game runs fine even on 1024x768.Another problem is in BSplayer,that I cannot enable hardware acceleration,but when I check the card with DXset ,the HW acceleration is enabled,so whats wrong?.With DXtest,some tests locks the windows,but I have to retest that.The DirectX I have,are the last working on W95OSR (8.1 I think).The Nvidia drivers are 4.09,the working ones on W95OSR,that I have tested.Or does anybody have a custom driverpack for this card? The DVD's are running through PowerDVD fine.The card has its HW MPEG2 decoding example for DVDs decoding,but can that be checked somehow,if is it used?

Thanks for advice

Comos

When I tried the older ones (30.30 I think),then the card was working,but in the nVidia's control center,the card was not recognized correctly (only the videochips core codename was shown).But I haven't test those games and applications with these drivers.