Adobe Reader Silent Install

Nucleus

I want to install Adobe Reader silently, without installing Adobe AIR and Acrobat.com. I read somewhere that ifr I download ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/...0_en_US_Std.exe it does not include them. I tried it, but they are.

So, how can I install Adobe Reader silently, without installing Adobe AIR and Acrobat.com. I've seen some lite packages going around, but I would prefer doing the process myself.

Thanks

I don't get why companies do this. They all start with a software that does the job, and they all end up creating bloadware! Nero does this, now adobe does this. Now I have to go throught a half an hour process to make a proper installer every time a new version comes up. I went with cd burner xp now I have to go to foxit!

I read somewhere that ifr I download ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/...0_en_US_Std.exe it does not include them. I tried it, but they are.

Actually, this is the installer without the two "extras". You can check here and see the one with the smallest file size (~25 MB).

You can also modify the package using Adobe Customization Wizard 9 to remove other "bloats" (start-up item, shortcuts etc.).