WPI v7.5.0

Lets see here according to the manual.

You add one of the run WPI files from the files page to the disk.

Each one contains the $oem$ folder and cmlines.txt with the run_wpi file in it.

Then you use the provided makeiso program nLite or whatever is you favorite option to make the iso...

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, that is how it is supposed to work. That is a function meant to be used from DVD after Windows has been installed. Useful for registry tweaks that need the desktop to be loaded or certain user to be logged in.

I understand, but if the desktop is already loaded (you launch WPI manually) it should start anyway shouldn't it? If that's the case if I change WPI to make it work that way can you please add those changes to the official version?

• 3 weeks later...

hi there i'm a noob at this well for windows vista anyway lol

i've gone through you guide step by step and it has completed but now i'm stuck right at the end

as im using vista and win 7 i take it i have to use the $OEM$ which is located in a source folder

now here's the noob part lma

do i place the source folder in to my source folder from my set up disc or just they $OEM$

in there or do i take out the $OEM$ folder and put it at the root sorry for such a noob

question but its better to ask and find out

ok i must have done something wrong here thank god i was testing it on a different

hard drive

by something wrong i mean my disc booted up and loaded windows but

it didn't add my addon using WPI i think it may have been because of the

file i need for WPI to boot after install even tho you explained it to me

i'm still confused cos the $OEM$ folder is in a sources folder but there is already a sources

folder on the windows DVD the only thing i can think of is to take the $OEM$ folder

out of the sources folder and put it into the sources folder thats already on the windows DVD

unless i haven't made the WPI right which i can't see why

i only tried to use one app which was vlite-1.2 just to see if it would work maybe it's got something to do with that silent switch thing i put /S at the end of the command line but maybe it don't work with that

if anyone can help me with this then that would be kool thanks in advance

2 All

something wrong with download link

downloaded a little util 23 kb with Winnie the Pooh on air ball, it's funny but i want to have wpi... :)

i know that problem may be with provider machine, or incorrect configuration of proxy server, but it's too involved for understanding...

who can give me a correct link, may be a mirror...

Edited by kalikanzaros

kalikanzaros, why you stubbornly shift the blame on link, on server. It is something wrong with your browser, system ...

Link works perfectly. Russian forum oszone in the thread about WPI

http://forum.oszone.net/thread-46483-138.html

gives even direct link to download last version, just click Последняя Версия 7.5.0 (Last version 7.50) in the header. You have asked regarding your problem there and you have received reply there.

Yes, Kelsenellenelvian can send you personaly WPI rar file by e-mail. But your problem will still persist - I think you cannot download any rar files just clicking link (I think you get abrakadabra in your browser window but no dowload dialog box, am I not right?). Try this - click link with mouse right button, and choose from menu Save to Download folder (Opera) or Save link as (Firefox) or something similar (I don't use IE).

• 2 weeks later...

When I ran Bulgarian I found several inaccuracies - now everything is fine. BTW I translate all language names, but I couldn't put them in optionswizardtemplate_general.htm. I receive error:

line 398

Error: 'null' is null or not an object.

I you want use them. Idea is -when user see native language to use it.

lang_bg.js

option_wizard_lang.doc