Tweak-XP 1.27 released

Reverend

cause it syncs my clock for me LOL,

but I am using an older version and will stay with it until a new form of bypass comes available.

Big Booger

but windows XP already does that for u automatically

double click on the clock on the task bar, then click on the tab labeled "internet time "

:)

BLACKWAR

Wlll I'll Be!!! Darn I didn't know that till just now. This ole windows xp has been updating my clock and I didn't even know it. Hmmm...makes me wonder...what else is going to M$ that I don't know about?

Rick:cool:

Last time I heard...this was many updates ago...TweakXP was causing system crashes and stuff like that. I did like the memory manager but I have 512k so I have found it hard to use up that much very often.

HEHEhe. Of course I knew your meaning, but

Taken from the MSFN charter.....

Here at MSFN standards can mean everything. We strive to keep posts clear, concise, and above all factual. In the event of an error, we expect all involved to offer contributions of clarity....[/quote:0a173e1e34]

Big Booger:eek:

Here at MSFN standards can mean everything. We strive to keep posts clear, concise, and above all factual. In the event of an error, we expect all involved to offer contributions of clarity....

Very nicely said... Big BooGer!

I'm currently running my server from a Vic-20... :spaced

That's why everybody's talking about me... :lurker | :behead |

Over & Out....

Jackpot

Wlll I'll Be!!! Darn I didn't know that till just now.  This ole windows xp has been updating my clock and I didn't even know it.  Hmmm...makes me wonder...what else is going to M$ that I don't know about?

Wowzers..... I didn't know that feature was availible either...:wail:

If MS keeps up these great features i'm going to buy my next version of WinXP....:)

Jackpot