active desktop warning

colore

hello

after my laptop gets over-heated and it closes itself, I get this in my desktop:

034740.png

in my desktop settings I have nothing that enables 'active desktop'

034728.png

is there any way to prevent this from appearing after I start XP? apart from the apparent not to shut down abnormaly, since my laptop gets over-heated and it closes itself many times

it is annoying having to click this each time

thanks

A friend of mine had this issue as well, but moreso it was a defect in the design of the notebook. She had ended up buying a cooling unit for the notebook. It sits underneath it, has a couple of fans and connects to a USB port. They range in price from $15 to $45, which matches the range in quality. The $15 one is pretty flimsy but does work and hasn't quit yet.

Frequent overheating will cause the electronic components inside the computer to change the levels of electricity they like to use. This will lead to some functions of the notebook to not work all the time, or fail altogether. It is a very serious situation if ignored, you could end up one day not being able to turn it back on. So try to take care of it and make sure it doesn't overheat.

Keep it away from any heat sources.