IE8 support?

jvidal

@all who are integrated OnePiece-IE8

does kb968220 show up in WU or not?

There is no need for kb968220 because it's already integrated in OnePiece's IE8-Addon. At least in the actual Version 1.1.0.

Grab it here: http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?sho...=5747&st=40

You can check the installed compatitility-list of the IE8 with the following URL: res://iecompat.dll/iecompatdata.xml

My experience so far with the Version 1.1.0 is: Great! I integrated it with 1.7.9d and Windows-Update just shows me only a few things I really don't want to have! :D

I recommend this addon for an integrated IE8! No problem with missing "show desktop" shortcut in quick launch bar. But I have no experience with the actual development from rhadamants (http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=132547).

Regards, Mimo

PS: With this AddOn you get a nice bonus wich will not be given if you install IE8 seperately: In the folder-options there is the possibility to place an IE-Icon on the desktop. I missed this possibility with the slipstreamed IE7 (sorry for the german screenshot).

Edited by Mim0

@all who are integrated OnePiece-IE8

does kb968220 show up in WU or not?

There is no need for kb968220 because it's already integrated in OnePiece's IE8-Addon. At least in the actual Version 1.1.0.

Yes it is in OnePiece's IE8-Addon but it's still shown in WU. That's mean that it didn't installed correctly, at least at my setup.

No kb968220 problem with hfslip IE8 integration.

Yes it is in OnePiece's IE8-Addon but it's still shown in WU. That's mean that it didn't installed correctly, at least at my setup.
I cannot confirm that. I just looked in the windows-update and kb968220 will not be displayed as an open update.